SingWell is planning to launch an Ontario wide virtual choir for older adults! Stay tuned for more information
- Cruces, J., Venero, C., Pereda-Peeez, I., & De la Fuente, M. (2014). The effect of psychological stress and social isolation on neuroimmunoendocrine communication. Current pharmaceutical design, 20(29), 4608-4628
- Cacioppo, J. T., & Hawkley, L. C. (2009). Perceived social isolation and cognition. Trends in cognitive sciences, 13(10), 447-454.
- Hill, K. (2017). 3.5 million choral singers in Canada: and other key findings from research for Choral Canada in 2017. Retrieved from http://www.choralcanada.org/wordpress/wpcontent/ uploads/2016/12/National-Choral-Census-Summary-0917.pdf
- Good, A., Kreutz, G., Choma, B., Fiocco, A., Russo, FA (2020). The SingWell project protocol: the road to understanding the benefits of group singing in older adults. World Health Organization’s Public Health Panorama, (6)1.
- Fancourt, D., & Steptoe, A. (2019). Present in body or just in mind: differences in social presence and emotion regulation in live vs virtual singing experiences. Frontiers in psychology, 10, 778.